Field full of Sunshine!! 🌞 🌻It’s officially sun flower o’ clock at so many fields in New Jersey. This South Jersey farm opens its sunflower fields every year in the months of July- August. Famous for its pick your own flowers, wagon drive, pick your own vegetables, fruits and corns, it’s a fun family place to be.
How to reach Johnson’s Corner Farm?
Jonhson’s Corner Farm is located in Medford, New Jersey.
Which months are good for Sunflower picking?
The sunflower picking season is open all throughout the flowering season. We went there in the month of August. It was open for sunflower, vegetable, fruits & corn pick up.
Entry fees of the farm?
Tickets are $9 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and weekends. There is a $4 upgrade on Wednesdays and Fridays to our evening hayrides for the stroll as well.
What to do at the farm?
- Stroll around the Sunflower fields.
- Hop on the wagon to tour the entire farm.
- Pick up fresh fruits & vegetables of your choice.
- Click amazing pictures.
- Visit the cattle farm.
- Enjoy in-house ice cream on a hot summer day.
- Explore the inside market set up by the farm.