It’s Friday. On a cold lazy weekend night, Pizza & Netflix seems to be the best way to chill (pun intended). Usually, we would order our circle of happiness or get it delivered at our door, but again too lazy to go out. So tried this amazing pizza recipe from dough to sauce at home with jalapenos on top.
One thing that has changed after moving to USA, back in India i would only concentrate on cheese, here all i want is more & more jaaa–laaa–peee-nooos. 😁🍕🌶
- All purpose flour (1 cup)
- Yeast (1/2 tbps)
- Vegetables : Onions, Tomatoes, Capsicum, Jalapenos, Onion garlic paste
- Salt, Black Pepper, Oregano, Yeast, Chilli powder, dhaniya powder
How to make Pizza Base Dough?
- Take 1 tbsp of yeast mix in hot water with 1/2 tbsp of sugar to activate it.
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour, yeast mixture, salt to it with 1 tbsp of oil. Bind it to a dough. Keep aside to 2 hrs for it to rise.
How to make Pizza Base Sauce?
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- In a pan- put oil, dhaniya powder, ginger garlic paste, pepper, salt, oregano, tomatoes. Stir & cook for ten minutes.
- After cooked well, grind it into a mixer to make sauce.
Assembling & Baking PIZZA
- Knead the dough well till it becomes fluffy. Let the air set inside the dough.
- Roll the dough into a base.
- Put tomato sauce
- Add finely chopped onions, tomatoes, capsicum, jalapenos (lots) , cheeeese.
- Bake for 15 at 450 C.
Don’t put salt on pizza after assembling it. As dough & sauce have salt to taste it will become too salty.