Yes, you heard it right. It’s a pink sauce pasta. I came across this term on web, ‘Pink’ sauce.
What is Pink Sauce?
Pink sauce is a sauce made from white sauce and red sauce.
I am going to share the ultimate yum recipe to make pasta, not white sauce or red sauce, it’s pink sauce. Both the sauces can be made at home.
Find the drool worthy recipe below:
FOR WHITE SAUCE
- All purpose flour
FOR RED SAUCE
- Tomatoes, onions, capsicum
- Boiled pasta (elbow, rigatoni)
- Salt, black pepper, Red chilli powder, dhaniya powder, jeera powder, turmeric powder, oregano, ginger garlic paste.
METHOD FOR WHITE SAUCE
- Add 2 tbps of butter in the pan.
- Add 2 tbps of all purpose flour.
- Add 1 cup of milk & keep mixing well.
- After it thickens, remove from the pan.
METHOD FOR RED SAUCE
- Add 2 tbps oil, 1/2 tbps jeera, haldi, dhaniya, red chilli powder, black pepper, oregano into 1 tbps of ginger garlic paste.
- Add chopped onion, tomato gravy and capsicum.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cook till 1 boil.
METHOD FOR PASTA
- Add white sauce to the above red sauce.
- Mix the boiled pasta to it.
- Add spices as per taste.
Ready…how about some garlic bread with it ?!
While making white sauce, keep mixing the All purpose flour and milk continuously to avoid any lumps.